Not So Random Thoughts and Recipes

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 5

Today was a good day for my husband. He's been getting lots of sleep and that's supportive to regenerative health. 




Turns out he didn't eat any leftovers last night, we ate them tonight. He just doesn't want to be bothered with even the simplest modes of cooking right now. What he did eat for dinner last night was, dates, almonds and cashews.  I'm happy he ate the organic raw almonds . . . . 

                     Credit Sam Mohyee
 
I had dinner with my son last night at Mi Pueblo on Kentucky, in Petaluma. Our regular waitress was there with her sweet smile and cheery demeanor. I had the veggie enchilada with rice and beans, and my son had his usual, a veggie burrito. The food at Mi Pueblo has been consistently good and that makes it one of our favorite Mexican restaurants in Petaluma.

Credit: my kid
After dinner we headed over to Starbucks on the boulevard for tea. My son had a chai tea soy latte, I had a vanilla Rooibus soy latte. We caught up on what's happening in our lives and talked about our upcoming weekend. I enjoy our time together . . . he's a great kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment